Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I found out that I have been doing what it takes to get my life going how it should be . I will keep pushing my self to go to school. I"ve been walking back and forth to school just because that's what I have to do I never wanted so much to go to school now that I have the chance to I will fight for that I will do what ever I have to in order to complete my schooling I will walk crawl or what ever I have to do that's how I am driven to get my life on the right path When I finish my family said they would help me start up my own law firm so I can practise .  What ever law I want to I hope things go from there only time will tell. anyone that needs help from me will get the best that I have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment